- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Madagascar and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
4 out of 10 trees present in 1950 have now gone and deforestation in Madagascar is increasing.
15 SPECIES OF LEMUR HAVE ALREADY GONE EXTINCT
Deforestation in Madagascar
Lemurs are almost completely gone
After the same patch of land has been cultivated two or three times using this method, the soil becomes so depleted that it is unproductive. It is then abandoned and left in a deforested state.
Forests in Madagascar play a very important role in global climate change and also in the world’s biodiversity. We can protect it only if we work together. You can join our planting and preservation efforts in Madagascar by purchasing the Madagascar Bracelet.