- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Haiti and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
Haiti was once covered in lush tropical forests, but all you can see now is desert. Only 2% of the once forested land remains.
Haitians can’t produce enough food to feed themselves.
Deforested land in Haiti
Hunger is a direct consequence of deforestation
That is why 60% of food in Haiti is imported. Every 5 out of 10 children under the age of 5 is malnourished, and starving more often than not.
Deforestation is also a cause of unimaginable natural disasters, like the devastating tsunami following the earthquake in 2010. Trees prevent soil erosion, and also protect coastal areas from tsunami waves. Join us in our Haiti reforestation efforts by purchasing the Haiti bracelet.